Friday, January 9, 2015

The Dawn Blue : Rebirth

The Dawn Blue is Back!!!

The Dawn Blue is now back with a new-old story line. As always the main protagonist are still Kyle, Alex and Rufus. These three has now a personality included in the story.

Any Words from the Author?

I am not good at drawing things so I will just use words or narration, that''s what they call, instead. The story is just beginning so just read them if you have time. I have now complete the story line for the half of the first volume. Also the first volume will be called The Area East, a short a big continent located at east particularly. The first season of this volume will be called the Stream Village, it is the village where our main protagonist lives, all three of them. Also they only lived there so that doesn't mean that they was born in that island.

Last Word.

Please read The Dawn Blue!!!

Adventure Start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment